Be at Home in your Heart

Happy Labor Day!  For me Labor Day is a time for being at home with family and friends.  But my home is changing and honestly, it's left me a little flustered.  Literally, laboring to understand the meaning of "home".  But I think I found the key...
Recently, I was listening to a call with Natalie Ledwell from MindMovies.com.  And she said something that struck me deeply.  She said it's important to "Be at home in your heart."  She was discussing relationships.  And I agree that is important in a relationship but I think it's equally important in finding yourself in work, spirit as well as relationships.  To know who you are and be at home in your own skin is crucial.  That is one of the greatest things I've learned as an energy healer, and yet I still tend to second guess myself.  But I love the thought of being at home in your heart.  The image I have is like a child at home...completely uninhibited, complete abandon of all fears and self consciousness.  This is what I love!  Being at home in my heart.  NEW GOAL!!
I just saw Spider-Man Homecoming.  And the same idea struck me in the movie.  Peter finds himself when he lets go of the idea he is the suit and gets comfortable in his own skin.  That's when he's accepted by those he admires when he accepts himself, his age and where he is.
I've been working on gratitude and keeping a gratitude journal.  But even then I am looking at things from the outside.  Just at this minute I realize, the power of being grateful for myself and my gifts. I feel like that is a key to being at home in my heart.  Thank you, Natalie!!!  HeHe...Thank you, Heather, for being open to receiving inspiration from everything around me. 

Comments

Popular Posts