Simply Me

Hi!  I'm Heather.

This is my new blog.  WELCOME!!  It's been a long time in coming.  But better late than never.  Simply put, this blog is going to be thoughts and life learnings.  So who am I?

I'm Heather!  I am a mom of 3 amazing kids.  I know, a mom is supposed to say that.  Cliche.  But really, they are amazing and they inspire learning daily.

KESTRA is 22 and is making me a grandma in September with her husband Andrew.  Kestra loves everything Disney which has impacted me so much, I now live by Disney.  Ok, not entirely her fault, but there are no coincidences.  We are excited to welcome this new addition to the family.  She's always teaching me firsts:  first born, first to go to college, first to get married and first grandbaby.  

MCKAELN is 20 and is an artist and lover of life and people.  She teaches me to love everyone.

KADEN is 14 and he is a creator.  He wants to build things, create things, artistically and scientifically.  He's constantly teaching me new facts.  I love it.

They are a HUGE part of what makes me me.

I am a music theater performer, director and teacher.  I have a BFA in Music Dance Theatre from Brigham Young University in Provo, UT.  I've been teaching singing for over 25 years.

Two of my kids have Lyme Disease, which has become a major addition to my life.  It has led me to Energy Healing with SimplyHealed and Neuro Modulation Technique.  I decided long ago that we would beat Lyme with positivity.  Truly the only way to heal of anything is to change your brain by feeding it POSITIVITY.

Biggest, newest and hardest thing is separating from my husband of nearly 25 years.  So this is also a blog about my starting over and finding myself.  I know that there's a bright future ahead.  And I will need every ounce of positivity and elevating spirit I can find to embrace the future and not harbor darkness from the past. 

I have strong faith and a desire to heal the world with Light, Love, and Positivity.  And I believe that there is so much around us that teaches and lifts.
I'm always saying to my kids..."I've been thinking"...it's become a family joke.  But now I'm excited to share my musings with you.  So that's me in a nutshell.  Can't wait to meet you too!!

Comments

Popular Posts