DragonFlies

Have you ever been going about your day when all of the sudden you realize you're seeing unusual things over and over again?  Just recently I was visiting my brother and sister and their families in Virginia.  We were heading our for a day at the beach.  Always a fun time!  My brother and I stopped at the post office on the way and I saw a beautiful black and blue dragonfly.  I noted it because I don't see dragonflies very often.  Then we got to the beach.  Beautiful day!  My sister and I were walking down the beach and a dragonfly followed us and even landed on my sister's arm.  I've NEVER seen that before.  I wondered are my angels trying to tell me something?  Then we got back to our chairs and they were everywhere.  They just kept following me each day.  So I looked up the spiritual meaning of dragonflies.  Here you go:

http://www.spiritanimal.info/dragonfly-spirit-animal/
"The dragonfly is generally associated with the symbolic meaning of transformation. Here are common meanings for this animal totem:
  • Change and transformation
  • Adaptability
  • Joy, lightness of being
  • Symbol of the realm of emotions, invitation to dive deeper into your feeling
  • Being on the lookout for illusions and deceits, whether are external or personal
  • Connection with nature’s spirits, fairies realmshttp://www.spiritanimal.info/dragonfly-spirit-animal/ "

 https://www.legendsandmyths.net/dragonflies-their-symbolism-in-feng-shui/












So I guess my message is embrace change and transformation!  Change can be hard.  But it also can be miraculous!  I'm looking for the miracles of change in my life.  Thank you, Dragonfly!

Comments

Popular Posts