Super Powers

My son has a favorite question to ask me.  "If you could have any super power what would it be and why?" 
Stop.
Think about your answer.  Maybe write it down. 
I told him mine.  Without thinking about it long and hard.  I said I want to be able to walk into a room and all strife, anger, sadness...all adverse emotions would disappear and peace and love would enter.  In my mind its like having so much light that any kind of darkness just can't exist. 
He said that's not a real super power.  He meant like flying or teleporting or super strength.  So I thought about it and I like the thought of having a shield like Violet from the Incredibles.  But honestly?  I like the light thing.  I think that would be the ultimate superpower. 

My son?  He wants the gift of teleportation.

What about you?

Then just an additional thought, if we combined all our superpowers could we make the world a better place?

Image source

Comments

Popular Posts