Dare to Dream

"First, THINK
Second, DREAM
Third, BELIEVE
And finally, DARE."--Walt Disney

Welcome 2018!!  This is the year where dreams really do come true!  So I invite you to DARE TO DREAM.  Start right now right here, today.  Dream big!  Don't let fears or logic hold you back!

Come with me on a little journey.  Close your eyes and imagine yourself living your ideal life.  Being your ideal YOU.  Feeling how all that feels.  Drop the fear.  Drop the doubt.  Drop the second guessing.  None of that.  This is your time to just dream.  How does that feel?  Sit there for a minute....

What does it look like?  What are the colors?  The textures?  The smells?  What are you wearing?  What are you doing?  Who is surrounding you?  That's it!  You're doing it!  You're dreaming!

Ok let's take it a little deeper...

So it's a New Year!  Do you know what that means?  Yep...Resolutions!  Did that thought just knock you off your happy place pedestal?  I know I know yuck!  Resolutions!  Blah!  

For me that brings up a whole bunch of not good enough feelings and all the goals that I haven't achieved for years.  All the flaws I have.  But this is different!  I'm not saying look at where you are lacking.  Nope, not at all.  I'm saying lets dream about where we want to be.  

So let's get back into that child like space and DARE TO DREAM!  

Today I invite you to look at this New Year with excitement and hope.  Let's look at it as an opportunity to create the life we've always dreamed of.  

In all honesty as I said that the negative thoughts came creeping in.  "You can't have that life in one year."  "You're crazy."  Just sharing the little thoughts that want to prevent me from moving forward and achieving my dreams.  It's just decades of programming.  Let's get rid of that negativity.  Let's say thank you to those negative thoughts.  "Thanks for sharing, but you're wrong.  I can and will create the life I've always dreamed of for this year.  

What does that look like for you?

For me?  One of the biggest dreams I have this year is to simply be healthy and feel great!  I want to feel physically good - To have energy -To just feel good like my vitals are flowing and everything is good.  I think in order to achieve that I believe I need to eat right and exercise and get good sleep.  I want to have the energy I need and want to be able to do some of the crazy things I want to do.  For example, I want to go kite surfing that looks like so much FUN!!  But I need the energy in order to do that.  I want to go serve and make a difference in people's lives, but I'm going to need energy in order to that as well.  So my physical and emotional well being is important to me so I can do the things I want to do.  

I'm dreaming of kite surfing right now.  It feels great!  I'm imagining what it feels like to feel strong and energetic.  I'm so excited for these dreams to come to life!  I like dreaming.  I like believing.  

Let's dare to dream and dare to achieve our dreams here in 2018!  



Comments

Popular Posts