Pain in the Wee Morning Hours

What do you do when you are awakened with a text like this?



McKaeln Hart:
My legs are hurting so badly 
Heather:
Oh no. What do you think will help?
McKaeln Hart:
Nothing 
I'm doomed to be like this forever 
Heather:
No you're not. Let me do some clearing. 
McKaeln Hart:
I wanna amputate 
Heather:
Do you want me to come to you?
McKaeln Hart:
You need sleep I shouldn't have texted you 


Can you feel the pain and angst in her words?  So what does a mother do?

Prayer, energy and love.  That's what this mother does.

Admittedly, I moaned for a moment.  Said a quick prayer:  strength for me, peace and healing for her.

Then I proceeded to use my tools as an energy healer and saw if there were any energy blocks or issues adding to the pain.  There was so I did a quick session.  Now, I have been blessed to have this training.  IF YOU DON'T, DON'T FEAR.  Meditate or use self hypnosis.  I will be doing posts about both of these tools in details another time.  But simply stop and visualize the pain disappearing.  Melt away the knots, the tension...all causes of the pain.  Visualize yourself or your child free of pain and completely well. 

I reconnected and asked how she was.  She was still in agony.  She was telling me to go back to sleep.  How could I?  My baby was in pain....

The next step is love...

I went into her, and started massaging her legs, which is her greatest source of pain.  And I just stayed with her to let her know she wasn't alone, I love her and we will conquer this together.  Pretty soon, she stopped crying and became relaxed.  She then was ready to go to sleep.  I left her to let her sleep with a mother's blessing of love and peace. 

This is a scenario that will often repeat itself, but the positivity of these actions:  Prayer, Energy and Love are key to positive and long lasting healing.



Comments

Popular Posts