Law of Abundance....more musings



Dawn! – A Philosophical Engineer

Have you ever heard the saying "always darkest before the dawn"?  

Well yesterday, I put that to the test.  

I woke up and a had specific plan for the day.  And somethings happened that made some of those plans seem impossible.  I had two choices.  I could continue on in faith and positivity believing everything was going to come together for my highest good.

But not only for my highest good, but for the highest good of my goals.  Remember...


"what you want wants you."--Leslie Householder.

OR

Give in with despair, stop everything I had planned and really wallow in worry and doubt.  This has been a common choice for me in the past.  

It was incredible because right at that pinnacle choosing point, I looked in my email inbox and saw these words:


"The Mess is Part of the Formula"
--Leslie Householder (yes, again.  It's the title of her latest blog)

So?  What did I choose? 

I chose to trust that the mess is part of the formula and everything was going to be ok.  Not going to lie, I had to get a little creative.  But I ended up being able to accomplish all I had planned AND see my goals starting to come to fruition.  

I think we still have some messes to face but my confidence in the law...in the formula...has continued to increase.  

And what's more?  It's so much more fun to choose faith and trust over fear and doubt!



Comments

Popular Posts