Musings on the gift of the car crash come to a close

Well...the end of the car crash saga comes with the expected yet devastating yet prayer answering news that the car was totaled. Yes. I totaled the car. 

Which is sad, I actually cried when I went to retrieve my things from the car.  I really loved my car.  Then I took a minute to be grateful for all it has given me in the year that I've had it.  The fun trips and family times, the protection, the ease of transportation.  I spoke to it and said thank you and let it know that I'm sorry.

Ha!  As I'm writing this I realized that I spent a moment in H'oponopono with my sweet car.  Saying, "I love you", "I'm sorry", "please forgive me", "thank you".  I'm not sure why I felt impressed to do that.  But I know I can only feel gratitude for all it gave me.

And in the end, I am receiving more than I could have expected.  I have received:  more clarity on the law of attraction/abundance, more gratitude for all I have and all I will have, more clarity on my ideal vehicle, and definitely have more humility to name a few things.

So how is this possible?  It's a simple answer but not an easy one.  

Simply, I chose and choose even now to find the blessings in the trial.  That choice comes from how I form my thoughts and which thoughts I choose to hold on to and let propagate.  When a thought of anger, ingratitude or frustration comes (and they do) I choose to let that thought go and replace it with a thought of gratitude and of what I want to create in my life and the gift of learning and abundance this has truly been.  

Good bye my friend and thank you for everything!

Comments

  1. I am happy you said good bye to your freind the car, I am happy you told it thank you for being in your life. Maybe your next car will be a good freind to you in the future of cars. By the way what did you hit or I should say what hit your car? Are you all right, and are you doing better? Sending a few hugs, 😢😤😤😤 and a kiss for you and the car 🌷🌷🌷⚘⚘⚘😋😚😗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts